To Bring List
1. Liquid glue (Glue Dots etc not recomanded)
2. Paper Trimmer
4. Cord (1 m/ 38-40 inch). Dark brown (or brown or black). The kind you use for necklaces etc is fine, or around the same thickness. We will use it to hand stitch large stitches with.
5. A large needle with a hole large enough for the cord you bring. (These can usually be bought in craft and hobby stores where they sell knitting accessories etc.)
6. Ranger Dabber “Snow Cap” (or acrylic white paint and a piece of foam)
7. Dark brown and black thin pens, plus a white one if you have.
8. Prima Chalk Edgers – “Dry Sand” , “Old Road” and “Dark Bark” (alternative Distress inks in soft/light brown, dark brown and black/soot + a foam).
9. Black ink pad (for stamping)
10. Acrylic block (to mount acrylic stamp on).
12.Photo (for layout 1). Recomandations and guidelines for choice of photo to bring:
- Sepia or black and white
- A photo that suit for this title; “Remembering The Special Moments With You”. Can be of someone special, with someone special, a relationship, a family member etc. Your choice! ;O)
- Size; Width: max 7,5 cm / 3 inches. Height: max 9 cm / 3,5 inches. It may be smaller if you want to. This layout works well for a small photo, for example a passport photo if you wish, or a cut out of a person etc. Bring several photos if you wish and we can wee which one that works best.
13.Photo: Portrait format! (for layout 2) Recommended size; Max with; 9 cm / 3, 5 inches. Max height: 13,5 cm/ 5 1/3 inches.
(If you wish to “frame” the photo as in one of the steps in the class, you should try to follow the recommended sizes as close as possible. Or, you can easily use a smaller photo and add on top of mat instead of framing it.)
Colors on layout (if you wish to bring a matching photo) light colors, with turquoise, red, light yellow, moss green, soft light blue etc. Safe choice can be a black and white photo, light/soft.
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, moss green or a natural green color, not too bright